blob: 11f821a7d33f6e58caea5778ab69be1d72dd220d (about
RIP TO EIGRP REDISTRIBUTION
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�REDISTRIBUTION
A famous research company is trying to develop a medicine to increase the capabilities of the brain. They are trying to connect their site to another research center to exchange information but there is some trouble with the�redistribution�of routing protocols. You as a senior network engineer are able to solve this problem without too much trouble..or do you? Let's see!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
* Each router has a loopback0 interface.
* Configure�EIGRP�AS 1 on router Charles, Caesar, Landon and Hunsiker.
* Configure�RIP�Version 2 on router Rodman, Aranha, Landon and Charles.
* Configured two-way redistribution on router Charles and Landon.
* Achieve full connectivity so you can ping all physical and loopback interfaces.