blob: fb9e90c17a0b8142d237f1c9e088f5fb32fceff5 (about
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�REDISTRIBUTION
Your local neighborhood pet shop has asked you to help them solve some network problems. The pet shop is runningOSPF�and recently bought another shop that is running�EIGRP. To achieve connectivity they use�redistribution�but now some users are complaining about the slow network speed. Up to you to fix some problems!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on router Ace and Aggie and only advertise network 192.168.12.0 /24.
* Configure EIGRP AS 1 on router Ace, Aggie and Abu. Only advertise network 192.168.13.0 /24 and 192.168.23.0 /24.
* Redistribute�the loopback0 interface in EIGRP AS 1 on router Abu.
* Redistribute EIGRP information into OSPF on router Ace.
* Do a traceroute from router Aggi or Ace to network 18.104.22.168 /24. You notice that you are not using the most optimal path...fix this problem so router Aggie uses the most optimal path.