blob: 766851cd7e840db9320dab644c7d9e10d8a52c33 (plain
MULTIPOINT ONE-WAY REDISTRIBUTION
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�REDISTRIBUTION
Your local neighborhood pet shop has asked you to help them solve some network problems. The pet shop is runningOSPF�and recently bought another shop that is running�EIGRP. To achieve connectivity they use�redistribution�but now some users are complaining about unreachable networks and the slowness of the network. Someone at the pet shop tried one-way redistribution but had trouble with non-optimal paths. They decided to configure multipoint one-way redistribution but this also introduced the problem of flapping networks...think you can solve it?
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on router Ace and Aggie and only advertise network 192.168.12.0 /24.
* Configure EIGRP AS 1 on router Ace, Aggie and Abu. Only advertise network 192.168.13.0 /24 and 192.168.23.0 /24.
* Redistribute�the loopback0 interface in EIGRP AS 1 on router Abu.
* Redistribute EIGRP information into OSPF on router Ace and Aggie.
* Check router Ace and Aggie for possible redistribution problems and solve the problem.