blob: 3ee1ac885131e1e53af2e92185438c23bf382e53 (plain
OSPF SUPPRESS FORWARD ADDRESS
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�20 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�OSPF
You are the senior network engineer for a company that runs the show "Two and a half Router". To increase�OSPFperformance your colleague has implemented a�NSSA�area and some prefix filters. Strangely enough you now have problems with reachability. Let's see what you can do about it.
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF and use the correct areas. Ensure Area 1 is a NSSA.
* Configure�RIP�between router Charlie and Evelyn.
* Create a loopback0 interface on router Evelyn with IP address 184.108.40.206 /24 and advertise it in RIP.
* Redistribute�between RIP and OSPF.
* Configure a prefix-list on router Jake which filters network 192.168.13.0 /24.
* Ensure you can still reach network 220.127.116.11 /24 from all routers without removing the prefix-list. You are only allowed to use OSPF commands.