blob: e5a99344493c580cb9f74a4a23f9c34e26912ff0 (plain
OSPF VIRTUAL LINK AND SUMMARIZATION
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�21 JUNE 2010. POSTED IN�OSPF
The Company you are currently working for has recently bought a smaller organization and now needs to connect the 2 networks together. Company policy specifies that only�OSPF�can be used as a routing protocol and it's physically impossible to connect the Louie router to the Huey router. Up to you to find a good solution...!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on all routers, configure the areas as specified in the topology picture.
* Area 2 has no direct connection to Area 0, solve this by using OSPF commands.
* Ensure you have full reachability.
* Create some extra loopbacks on router Louie and advertise them in area 2:
Loopback0: 172.16.0.1 /24
Loopback1: 172.16.1.1 /24
Loopback2: 172.16.2.1 /24
Loopback3: 172.16.3.1 /24
* Make sure router Huey only sees 172.16.0.0/22 in it's routing table, you are only allowed to make changes to router Dewey.