blob: a38714fef023914c4d68051574c0d1496bd3795a (plain
OSPF TOTALLY STUB
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�24 JULY 2010. POSTED IN�OSPF
This lab is a follow-up of the�OSPF�Stub lab. I'd recommend you configure that lab before this one.
The company specialized in selling Fantasy E-books is becoming more popular everyday and after your trainee period they decided to offer you a job. They still don't have any money to upgrade their network equipment and they are still experiencing problems with big routing tables... time to tune OSPF some more!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on both routers, use the Area's as specified in the topology picture.
* Router Algrim: Loopback0 should be in Area0
* Achieve full connectivity.
* Router Algrim: create additional loopbacks:
L1: 172.16.0.1 /24
L2: 172.16.1.1 /24
L3: 172.16.2.1 /24
L3: 172.16.3.1 /24
* Advertise these networks into OSPF Area 0.
* Take a look at the routing table of Router Barik, you should see all 4 networks. Make sure you can ping them.
* Change the area type of Area 1 so you don't see the 4 networks anymore but only 1 default route.
* Make sure you can still ping the 4 networks.