blob: f68b859eccd18249d9c354ccdeac58d093f1a442 (plain
OSPF SUMMARIZATION DISCARD ROUTE
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�20 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�OSPF
Ever since you encountered a router your quest has been to become a succesful network engineer. Your career is prosperous and there isn't a bit that you haven't slain before. This time however you are running into trouble with one of your�OSPF�routers. It seems one of your routers is installing a null0 route whenever you do summarization and this is something you don't want to happen...
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF and use the correct areas.
* Configure a loopback0 interface on router Spielburg with network address 126.96.36.199 /24.
* Configure router Shapeir to summarize network 188.8.131.52 /24 to 184.108.40.206 /8.
* Configure router Shapeir so it doesn't add a null0 entry in its routing table.