blob: 751f781cb4be3e92ce1fec9c8dd9313e9e196f0d (plain
OSPF PER NEIGHBOR COST
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�20 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�OSPF
The local fish trading market needs your help with their�OSPF�network. It seems their routers are unable to change the bandwidth or cost on the interfaces so you need to use another solution to influence OSPF routing...sounds fishy!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on all routers. Achieve full connectivity.
* Configure a loopback0 interface with IP address 18.104.22.168 /32 on router Salmon and Herring.
* Advertise the loopback0 interface on router Salmon and Herring.
* Configure your network so router Barracuda sends all traffic for 22.214.171.124 /32 to router Herring. You are not allowed to change the bandwidth or cost on the interface.