blob: 6d061e807322a511f7d854a61039936a28e06c8f (about
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�OSPF
The local zoo needs your help with their�OSPF�network. Since a recent animal breakout the�security�department decides all routing protocols need authentication. You decide to implement OSPF authentication in any way you can.
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure OSPF on all routers. Achieve full connectivity. Ensure area 2 is directly connected by using a virtual link.
* Configure MD5 authentication for Area 0. Do not use any interface commands to activate it.
* Configure plaintext authentication in Area 1. Use interface commands to achieve this.
* Configure MD5 authentication for the virtual link.