blob: 3dc8a79bff930c98629153169f577f69b49f9764 (about
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�EIGRP
A major soccer team in the UK is running�EIGRP�on their internal network. One of your colleague network engineers noticed that there are quite some EIGRP routers sending query packets and sometimes routers get stuck-in-active. Since you are an expert on EIGRP you'll have to configure the network using the�EIGRP stub�feature to make sure things work smoother...good luck!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
* Each router has a loopback0 interface.
* Use EIGRP AS 1 to configure on your routers.
* Configure router Thomas so it receives EIGRP routes but doesn't advertise anything.
* Configure router Charlie so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises directly connected networks in EIGRP.
* Configure router Alfie so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises summary route 126.96.36.199 /16 in EIGRP.
* Configure router Jack so it only receives EIGRP routes and only advertises�static routes.