blob: fa0af9b817a9be08989df125ec24c20502a5476f (plain
EIGRP STUB LEAK MAP
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 NOVEMBER 2010. POSTED IN�EIGRP
You are enjoying life as a lifeguard and parttime network administrator. Just like real life your routers cry out for help by sending queries whenever they have lost a certain network. You decide to implement�EIGRP�Stub routing and only allow some of the networks to be advertised. Now you have another problem...people are complaining about reachability..up to you to be there and fix it!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Router Yasmine has a loopback interface:
Loopback0: 18.104.22.168 /24
* Router Carmen has 2 loopback interfaces:
Loopback0: 22.214.171.124 /24
Loopback1: 126.96.36.199 /24
* Configure router Yasmine so only the directly connected networks are advertised towards the neighbors.
* Router David and Pamela should have 188.8.131.52 /24 in their routing table, learned from EIGRP.
* 184.108.40.206 /24 is not allowed to be in the routing table of router David and Pamela.
You need to�register�to download the GNS3 Topology File. (Registration�is Free!)