blob: b4ff488191736a38b13556a43189221b8e36b63b (plain
EIGRP OVER FRAME-RELAY WITH SUB-INTERFACES
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�26 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�EIGRP
A couple of stooge network engineers are trying to configure�EIGRP�over the�frame-relay�network. They read all about frame-relay, EIGRP and split-horizon and decided it sounded like a good idea to use sub-interface. Unfortunately things are not working as they should. Do you think you can help them out?
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture except for router Moe.
* Every router has a loopback0 interface:
Moe: 184.108.40.206 /24
Curly: 220.127.116.11 /24
Larry: 18.104.22.168 /24
* You are not allowed to make any changes to the frame-relay configurations.
* Configure a sub-interface on router Moe for each PVC.
* Configure EIGRP AS 123 on all routers and advertise the loopback interfaces.
* Ensure router Curly and Larry can see each other's loopback interfaces. Test this by sending a ping that is sourced from the loopback0 interfaces and destined for the other loopback0 interface.