blob: 8ffa8e004235e3a76aa39dc14e64fb9128668847 (about
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 NOVEMBER 2010. POSTED IN�EIGRP
You are working as a trainee for an old service provider. Currently the network has a�frame relay�network which is still very popular among the customers. The service provider wants to replace the�static routes�from the past and use CiscoEIGRP�(Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol). Up to you to implement this without changing any of the�frame-relay�configurations.
* The frame-relay switch has been preconfigured for you, there is only a single PVC:
Router Zebra to Hippo:
Zebra: DLCI 102
Hippo: DLCI 201
* Do not change any of the frame-relay configurations.
* IP Addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Router Zebra:
S0/0: 192.168.12.1 /24
L0: 184.108.40.206 /24
S0/0: 192.168.12.2 /24
L0: 220.127.116.11 /24
* Configure EIGRP and advertise the serial and loopback interfaces.
* Ensure you establish a neighbor adjancency and are able to ping each others loopback interface.