blob: 9491abc13e90e819f19de9a7d89f2406db8dbd5a (plain
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�20 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�EIGRP
You are the network engineer for a fairly large international operating company.� One of the trainees in the company is studying for his CCNA and decided to practice on some of the company routers.�EIGRP�is now messed up and it's up to you to reconfigure the timers again.
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure EIGRP on all interfaces.
* Router Boston should have a holddown timers of 9 seconds for all neighbors.
* Router NewYork should send an EIGRP hello packet every 5 seconds to router Philadelphia.
* Configure EIGRP so lost routes are stuck-in-active if you don't get a reply to your query in 2 minutes.