blob: 3161623962ffd4d72956b2732c5c03e7d8819943 (plain
EIGRP SUMMARIZATION WITHOUT NULL0
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�16 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�EIGRP
You are applying for a job as a senior network engineer at a large ISP. They heard you passed your CCIE so they want to test you by giving a topology with an�EIGRP�summarization question. Let's see if you can work your way out of this one...
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure EIGRP on all interfaces.
* Advertise a 188.8.131.52 /16 summary on router Hollywood on any interface.
* Ensure no null0 entry is installed in the routing table of router Hollywood.
* You are not allowed to use static or default routes.