blob: ea8addf9f63ad5861f8c903038211e6e74435e52 (about
EIGRP MAXIMUM PATH AND VARIANCE
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 NOVEMBER 2010. POSTED IN�EIGRP
As a fan of comedy movies you are making sure your network is optimized so you can send videos without any disruptions in the network. You heard�EIGRP�(Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) is a good choice since the failover speed is low and it's able to load balance between unequal paths. There are 3 different serial links and you want to make the optimal use of them. Whenever a link fails you need to make sure the routing protocol converges as soon as it can....surely you can solve this!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you:
Leslie: 192.168.X.1 /24 (.1 - .2 & .3 on serial links)
Leslie: L0: 22.214.171.124 /24
Airplane: 192.168.X.2 /24 (.1 - .2 & .3 on serial links)
Airplane: F0/0:192.168.23.2 /24
Shirley: F0/0: 192.168.23.3 /24
Shirley: L0: 126.96.36.199 /24
* Configure EIGRP AS123 on all routers, advertise all networks.
* You are not allowed to make changes to the K values or Bandwidth on interfaces.
* Disable�EIGRP auto-summarization.
* Make sure that only S0/0 and S0/1 are visible in the routing table and used for sending traffic.
* When S0/0 and S0/1 both fail make sure that S0/2 takes over.