blob: 50dbe59bf03e698b6dd2d04151c16e3d98ed2c5a (plain
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�16 JUNE 2010. POSTED IN�EIGRP
Company XYZ decided to upgrade their network to Cisco only equipment and implement the�EIGRP�routing protocol. It's up to you to get the job done!
* Configure all IP addresses as specified in the topology.
* Create 3 loopback interfaces:
Router X: 172.16.1.0 /24
Router Y: 172.16.2.0 /24
Router Z: 172.16.3.0 /24
* Configure EIGRP on all routers, use AS number 100. Achieve full connectivity
* You notice that when you start a ping from router Y's loopback to the loopback of router X that this is not possible, you need to fix the problem.
* Change the bandwidth so traffic from router Z to router Y's loopback interface uses the link between X and Z.
* Change the EIGRP configuration on all routers so load and reliability are also used as metrics.
* RouterX: create a summary towards Router Y and Z for the 172.16.1.0 /24 network. It should appear as 172.16.0.0 /16.
* Configure EIGRP authentication on all routers:
* Create key-ID 2 in the XYZ key-chain and configure a accept and send-lifetime.
Key-ID 1: valid from 1 June 2010 till 14 June 2010.
Key-ID 2: valid from 14 June 2010 till 28 June 2010.
It took me 1000s of hours reading books and doing labs, making mistakes over and over again until I mastered all the protocols for CCNA.
Would you like to be a�master of networking�too? In a short time without having to read 900 page books or google the answers to your questions and browsing through forums?
I collected all my knowledge and created a single ebook�for you�that has everything you need to know to become amaster of CCNA.
You will learn all the�secrets�about switching, routing, subnetting and more.
Does this sound interesting to you?�Take a look here and let me show you how to Master CCNA!