blob: 79b230e868cbeca0a44ed2dbd1ecfa2a57e49301 (about
EIGRP AUTO SUMMARIZATION
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�30 NOVEMBER 2010. POSTED IN�EIGRP
Working as a freelance network engineer you have some strange customers. One of them is a scatterbrain inventor who claims to work on a 'world-changing' machine. He has problems with his network and is currently unable to upload some schematics. The routing protocol of choice is�EIGRP�(Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol) and since you are an expert you should be able to fix his problems....back to the labs!
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* EIGRP AS123 has been preconfigured for you and is advertising all networks.
* You are not allowed to disable�EIGRP auto-summarization.
* When you try to reach the networks on the loopback interfaces from router Delorean you have reachability problems, solve this problem.
* When you send a ping from router McFly's loopback0 interface to router Brown's loopback0 interface you have reachability problems, solve this problem.
* Ensure there is full reachability for all networks.