blob: 545ac845af066bef6e11a199e0d0a6ddfe30d967 (plain
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�22 SEPTEMBER 2011. POSTED IN�BGP
You are a freelance network consultant specialized in solving�BGP�problems. One of your customers, a small ISP has trouble with customers that are unable to reach each other. They use BGP synchronization on some of their routers.
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured as specified in the topology picture.
* Each router has a loopback0 interface.
* Configure�OSPF�within AS 2 to advertise the loopback0 interfaces. Don't advertise or run OSPF on the links interconnecting AS 1 and AS 3.
* Configure�IBGP�between router Foxx and Green. Source the BGP updates from the loopback0 interfaces.
* Enable BGP synchronization.
* Configure�EBGP�between router Foxx and Baldwin.
* Configure EBGP between router Green and Rollins.
* Advertise the loopback0 interfaces on router Baldwin and Rollins.
* Ensure AS 1 and AS 3 can communicate with each other without removing the BGP synchronization command.