blob: 013ee8d1875299306b247950bcb142cc7c464438 (about
BGP ATTRIBUTE AS PATH
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�31 AUGUST 2011. POSTED IN�BGP
A local steelmill has asked you to help them with their�BGP�network. The steelmill has two sites and routing information is used by using BGP. Everything is working fine except the backup link is being used for all traffic at this moment. Can you influence BGP so the traffic path is changed? Are you as tough as steel?
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you as specified in the topology picture.
* Configure�EBGP�between router Copper and Zinc.
* Configure EBGP between router Steel and Zinc.
* Configure�IBGP�in AS 1.
* Advertise the 126.96.36.199 /24 network on router Zinc.
* Make sure router Aluminium sends traffic to 188.8.131.52 /24 to router Steel, you are only allowed to use the AS Path attribute.