blob: 342b2bb4c565371969fe768a5e81bc45aba79747 (about
BGP AS PATH ACCESS LIST
WRITTEN BY RENE MOLENAAR ON�10 MAY 2012. POSTED IN�BGP
Sugar Cane company is a international company that is growing at a rapid rate. To connect all the different sites�BGP�is used, the�security�officer however doesn't want all the sites to have full connectivity and wants you to create some filters based on AS paths.
* All IP addresses have been preconfigured for you.
* Configure�EBGP�between all routers.
* You are only allowed to use AS Path Access-Lists to complete the following tasks.
* Advertise the loopback0 and loopback1 interface on all routers in BGP.
* Ensure AS1 does not become a transit AS.
* Configure router Bakers so it doesn't advertise any prefixes from AS 2 towards AS 4.
* Configure AS4 so it doesn't accept any prefixes originated by AS 1.